Advisory and Business Consulting
Corporate Advisory Area (core services)
- Holding of industrial and financial participations (set up and management);
- Corporate Finance, Investment Banking and Structured Finance - (mainly for Middle Market): - Corporate finance: M&A, company restructurings, company re-organizations, spin-offs, company and assets valuations;
- Merchant banking (private equity, secondary investments, venture capital, mezzanine finance, cluster ventures);
- Investment Banking/Capital Markets (equity capital market, debt capital market);
- Structured Finance (project finance & industry specialized lending, bridge finance, securitization, syndication, pool financing, leveraged & acquisition finance, government facilitated finance, real estate, other special financing);
- Incubator for industrial spinoffs, biotech, IT, etc., Investors pooling and Club deal;
- IAS/IFRS advisory;
- Risk management;
- Finance Operations (medium and long term finance, commercial banking, leasing, factoring, forfaiting, etc.).
Private Advisory Area
- Family Office and Private Investments:
- Estimate and Analysis of investments and assets under management;
- Strategic Investment Planning;
- Selection of asset managers, banks and private banking institutions;
- Planning and management of business and asset successions;
- Selection of consultants and suppliers of tax/succession planning services;
- Trust/fiduciary services.
International Banking, Financial and Business Consulting
- Creation of banking, financial and business relations all over the world.
- Strategic consulting for the development of real estate investments, constitution of real estate funds.
- Purchase and sale of high quality real estate, hotels, agricultural concerns (vineyards), etc.
- Consulting for art investment.
- Consulting for the leasing and sale/purchase of aeroplanes, boats/yachts, machinery, etc.
- Selection of insurance consultants for private individuals and companies.
- Interim Management.